Category: Work Visas

H-1B Visa

The H-1B specialty worker category applies to foreign workers coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform services in a specialty occupation, which includes a variety of fields ranging from architecture and engineering to health and medicine.

H-2A Visa

The H-2A visa allows foreign workers entry to the US to work in agriculture.

H-2B Visa

The H-2B visa enables US businesses and agents to fill temporary needs for nonimmigrant workers.

H-3 Visa

The H-3 Visa is specifically designed to enable you to train in the US in almost any discipline.

L-1 Visa

The L-1 visa is open to international organizations with offices in the US, and who transfer employees to the US office for temporary periods of time.

O-1 Visa

The O-1 Visa is for outstanding individuals. The visa enables people with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, athletics, motion picture or television industry to enter the US for temporary periods of time.

O-2 Visa

O-2 visas are offered to support personnel of O-1 Visa holders in the fields of athletics, entertainment, motion picture and television production.

P-1 Visa

P-1 visas are issued to entertainers, circus artists, and athletes who wish to work in the US Outstanding athletes may apply for this visa in order to compete in the US.

P-2 Visa

P-2 Visas are issued to troupes or bands entering the US as a part of an exchange program.

P-3 Visa

The P-3 visa offers art teachers the ability to share their skills and talents with individuals in the US Under P-3 status.

R-1 Visa

The R-1 Visa enables religious workers to temporarily enter the United States.

TN Visa

Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), certain citizens of Canada and Mexico are eligible to enter the US under the nonimmigrant TN status.